Tools for Business

Help calculating your air pollution emissions

Dry cleaners, print shops, refrigeration and air conditioning services, furniture manufacturers, feedlots, cement/asphalt companies, and other businesses which create air emissions need to obtain a permit from the CDPHE Air Pollution Control Division. There is a Small Business Assistance Program which will help you calculate your air pollution emissions and complete the required forms. For information and help, call (303)692-3175 or (303)692-3148 or visit